How much does it cost to live in Madelia Mobile Village?
ROC members decide when the rent needs to be raised and by how much.
- Each member household pays two charges. The first is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash collection and the ROC’s mortgage payments.
- The second charge is the one-time membership fee. Once a member has paid the membership fee, he or she only pays lot rent. And, members get their membership fee back if they sell their homes.
- The current lot rent is $245 per month plus utilities.
- The one-time membership fee is $200, or it can be paid in $10 monthly installments until the total fee is paid.
- Madelia Mobile Village charges new members a non-refundable $25 application fee for each adult in the household. Find an application here.